Sunday, February 7, 2010

Weigh in Nerves!

Am starting to feel a bit nervous now about tomorrow, what if I haven't lost anything...or as much as I hope I have?
I was 103.2kg at the last weigh in, and am hoping to be 101.something kg tomorrow. As long as i'm at the 101 mark i'm happy, or even below that and I would be estatic! So will just have to cross my fingers and hope for the best. I've had a good day today, had a 'lie in' until 11 so missed breakfast, so had vegetable soup for lunch and a tuna steak with carrots, mushrooms and sweetcorn for dinner. Am not a big fan of tuna steaks i've realised, they are just a bit too dry for my liking. Had the steak with a tomato sauce but it just didn't seem to help...

Anyways, wish me luck! Am going to RPM at 7am so will be up at 6.30...ahhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment