Monday, February 8, 2010

2nd Weigh In

So, the moment of truth, the day has arrived!
Woke up at 6.30am and it was like Christmas morning all over again, jumped on the scales and I am now...

100.4kg!

So I managed to loose 2.8kg which is 6 pounds, in one week! I am very happy :)!

I do feel lighter, but I think it's too soon for the results to show, but it is definitely the good start I needed to encourage me to work on through to my goal! RPM this morning was tough, the lady was alot meaner than the one last Thursday! Not that she wasn't nice, she just worked us alot harder and singled people out so you knew you had to work hard! At one point I slowed down and she noticed straight away, but when I got back into it she said I was 'excellent' so it was all worth it! Am waiting for the pain to kick in now...

No comments:

Post a Comment