Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Back to the Gym

Just woke up and am getting ready for my first workout!
Set my alarm for 8.30am which was hard as since it's my day off i'd usually lie in until 11...12ish!
But need to get my sleeping pattern into order, so am up early. Am having sausages for breakfast so put them in the moment I woke up (they take 30 mins to cook!)
Am quite nervous about going back to the gym and I really don't know why as i've been there before! But I think it's because a Virgin Active trainer always comes over to ask me about my 'schedule' and trys to sell me personal training sessions. I can't really afford a personal trainer, and I always feel awkward seeing that trainer afterwards as it's like they are judging what i'm doing.
So hopefully won't see any of them today, and if I do i'll just have to be firm and say no instead of my usual 'mmm, maybe...i'lll think about it'

No comments:

Post a Comment