Friday, February 19, 2010

Not in the mood

Last night I knew I had to go to the gym this morning and I was dreading it, well dreading is a bit strong...I just wasn't looking forward to it. I laid out my gym clothes as it helps me to be more motivated in the morning if I know where my stuff is. But I need to do a wash so knew i'd have to wear an old tshirt that makes me feel a bit frumpy. I woke up at 7.30 (my alarm was set for 8.30) and spent the next hour sleeping for 5-10 mins knowing that I couldn't really go back to sleep. Ended up turning off my alarm and just getting up. Had some frozen berries with mascarpone for brekkie, which was recommended on an atkins website and I felt like a change, but it wasn't as good as I was expecting...then got changed and headed to the gym. Was doing W3D3 of Couch to 5k but my tshirt was a bit too short and legging short things that I wear wouldn't stay up so I felt a bit self concious. I managed to do it though but couldn't wait to come home.

So am now home! I'm glad I went, especially after eating cupcakes yesterday. But it was one of those mornings!

No comments:

Post a Comment