Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Day 3

Wow, am almost halfway through week 1 already (i know it's only been 3 days but I like to be positive!)
Was up again at 8.30am had my scrambled eggs and smoked salmon brekkie which was delish. Then set off for the gym, I left earlier today as wasnt waiting for sausages and bacon to cook, but this actually turned out to be a bad thing as leaving at 9am meant I got stuck in all the school traffic, booo! But made it there in the end. Did Week 1 Day 2 of the Couch to 5 K plan, yes you're meant to have a rest day in between, but since i've got spinning tomorrow it just didn't work out as want to have a 'gentle' day on Friday as from what i've heard spinning is brutal! Will definitely let you know how it goes as i'm nervous but excited at the moment. Gym was good, but why do people insist on using the machine next to you when there are a whole row of free treadmills, it really puts me off as I think they're trying to beat me or because i'm a slow runner it boost their confidence. Very annoying. Saw my old trainer nemesis who always trys to get me to sign up, but she was busy today thankfully!

Am now relaxing watching this morning, and am having vegetable soup for lunch, yum yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment