Friday, February 19, 2010

Cupcakes

Okay, yesterday I had a moment of weakness!
My housemates and I were feeling a bit down as the weather in Manchester at the moment is bleak, and were all looking for placements next year and having no joy...Cupcakes seem to be the food of the moment so I googled cupcake cafe's in Manchester and found the Sweet Tooth Cupcakery which is only 10 mins from where we live! So off we went and it was...AMAZING!

The cupcake on the left was a wheat free chocolate cupcake which was gorgeous! It was so light, but tasted almost like a brownie. On the right the cupcake was lemon flavoured with lemon icing. (Yes I got 2...was too hard to choose!) They were both gorgeous so I don't feel guilty at all for eating them and will definitely be returning to the cupcakery when I feel like a little treat :)

No comments:

Post a Comment