Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Ashamed...but ready to start again!

Ok, I am very ashamed of myself. I fell off the wagon and just couldn't bring myself to diet anymore. I was sick of the gym, and being at Uni i was finding it too hard to turn down social situations that always seemed to involve eating.
So i've got that little binge out of my system I am ready to get back on track.

As i'm sure many of you have seen, the Daily Mail has been running a feature on the Dukan Diet
Daily Mail Dukan Diet

I think it looks good, better than Atkins as you can eat yoghurt and it's very high in protein so will definitely keep you fuller for longer!
So have decided that it's the diet for me.

Today was my first day, weighed in at 103.4kg which is suprisingly good as I thought I would have put on a lot more weight!

My meals today consisted of:
Breakfast: No Fat yoghurt
Lunch: Chicken and Ham
Dinner: Steak

I'm on the attack stage of the diet where you can only eat protein. According to the website The Dukan Diet I should be on the attack phase for 2 days, but I might try for 4 just to give me a kick start.
After the attack phase you alternate days, PP and PV. PP=pure protein and PV=protein and veg.

No comments:

Post a Comment