Sunday, May 2, 2010

Dukan Diet Day 13

Ok, I know i've skipped from day 6 to 13 but will explain all!

On Thursday I travelled from Manchester to Wokingham (my home) with two friends as we were going to visit Thorpe Park.
On Thursday night we went out for dinner with my parents, on Friday we went to Thorpe Park then on Saturday we had a BBQ and drove back up North. So in general, food wise I didn't have the best weekend! But i'm ok with it, because i've realised that the Dukan Diet isn't necessarily a diet, for me it's more of a lifestyle change. I may slip up here and there but as long as I get back on track i'll lose the weight eventually.

So today I woke up and went to Sainsburys, stocked up on ham and yoghurts and have had a good day today. I'll weigh myself tomorrow and I know I will have gained some weight, but i'll be back on track to do well this week. Think i'm going to go back to the 'attack' phase, just to get back into the swing of things as I actually find it easier not having to cook veg! I bought some lovely lamb steaks and am looking forward to dinner!

So today i've eaten
Breakfast: Yoghurt
Lunch: Ham and Chicken slices
Dinner: Lamb Steak

1 comment: