Saturday, January 30, 2010

Admitting it the first step to recovery.

Just told my Mum that i'm going to get back into shape, so guess there is no turning back now!
1st of February is the big day and the start of my Valentines Day challenge.
Will weigh myself on Monday morning, and have weekly weigh ins every Monday which i'll update on my Fridgegraph.
Have spent today planning my meals for next week as need to go shopping tomorrow. Am keeping it very low carb as thats what seems to work for me. I'm also going to be really strict as i'm one of those people who either wants it all or nothing, so no sweet treats or crisps etc!
Am excited that my gym membership will finally begin again, am excited to try spinning or RPM as it's known at my gym, and also am trying to get into running so am doing the Couch to 5K programme. It looks really good as it seems to ease you into running, as I usually push myself too hard and lose all motivation as I don't enjoy it, so maybe taking it slow will help. Have downloaded the Couch to 5K podcast, which tells you when to walk and run etc. and is brilliant as on Garageband I can add my own songs to the different sections, as music is a big motivating factor me, some songs just have the power to make me want to run forever!
So will be aiming to go to the gym at least 5 days a week, Couch to 5K is recommended to do 3 days a week, and will try and do a RPM class twice a week (will probably live to regret this promise if i'm in pain after the first class!)

Right back to typing up my food plan!

No comments:

Post a Comment