Saturday, June 5, 2010

The End of this Blog, Moving on to the New!

Hi everybody.
I know i've been away for a long time, and I feel like I should explain myself!

Throughout the life of this blog i've been doing Atkins and the Dukan diet on and off. I've had mixed success, losing lots of weight in the first week, then finding that they weight loss dwindled to 0.5/1 pound a week.
This was extremely demoralising and I just found that I couldn't stick to the diets.
I was in Turkey at the end of last month, and sitting by the beach wearing a cover up watching girls wandering around in bikini's, i thought 'enough is enough'. When I was about to get on the plane to come home, a flight attendant stopped me and said 'are you pregnant?' I was so shocked and just said no, but it was a real crushing thing to hear!

So i've decided to join Lighter Life
I know people have mixed feelings on the diet, but for me I know it can work as it will remove the temptation of food, and i'll lose weight quickly. The first stage lasts 14 weeks and average weight loss is 3/3.5 stones which would be fantastic! I started the diet today and it's going well so far.

I've started a new blog Hannah's Lighter Life as this blog brings back some bad memories and I want to have a fresh start. So I hope you will continue to follow me on my new blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment